The shortlists are out for The European Tax Awards 2016
The shortlists are out for the International Tax Review’s European Tax Awards 2016 and eBiz Answers are pleased to confirm we have been nominated for two of this years’ awards. The winners of all awards will be announced and presented during a dinner at the Savoy in London on the 26th May and eBiz Answers would like to wish all nominees across all awards, the best of luck.
eBiz Answers have been nominated for the following awards:
– European Tax Innovator of the Year
– European Tax Technology Firm of the Year
“It is a pleasure to be nominated for these awards for the second year running. It is great to see all of our hard work being recognised by being nominated for awards won in the past by major companies in the industry such as Deloitte and KPMG”.
Andrew Bohnet. Managing Director and Oracle Fusion Tax / eBTax expert.
The European Tax Awards have taken place every year since 2005 and seek to recognise the leading international tax professionals from around Europe.
The Awards are judged in accordance to:
- – Size (Not conclusive, although it does indicate what your tax team is capable taking on).
- – Innovation (Did the advice that the firm gave something show more than the straightforward answers commonly given?).
- – Complexity (Did the matter address tax issues that were out of the ordinary and what ingenuity did the firm show to solve them?).